by Samantha Muthiah
Okay friends. Let’s dig around in this proverbial handbag and see what we can find this week:
- The Power of Imagination: Boundless’s ‘The Line’ blog has a fascinating article about the power of imagination. (By the way, this is a great blog for singles).
- Mormonism 101: Kevin DeYoung at The Gospel Coalition has written a short overview of Mormonism to show the points of difference between it and Christianity.
- Treasuring God in our Traditions: this book by Noel Piper is one of my favourites. Noel encourages us think on what our traditions teach our children. Just click on the link to download the book as a free PDF. It’s a great book to read with a friend
- Resources for Family Devotions: Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking has compiled a list of great resources and tips for family devotions.
- Where Everybody Knows Your Name: Another one from Boundless about the key to living in community.
- Food Tidings: There are several of these websites about, but here’s just one site that allows you to quickly and easily organise a meal roster. Who can you think of in your community who would appreciate a meal right now?
- Medieval Helpdesk: need a laugh? Check out this short video